Immanuel Baptist Church is seeking a full-time pastoral leader to guide, cast vision, and become a part of our journey as we seek a closer connection with Christ for both ourselves and our community. The purpose of Immanuel Baptist Church is to Glorify God by: Loving God, Loving People, and making followers of Jesus.
We seek a pastor who loves Jesus Christ and consistently seeks the heart and mind of Christ. He shall have a complete adherence to the Bible and the doctrines of the evangelical faith. He will be a mature believer with moral integrity, honesty, transparency, who is guided by a life of spiritual discernment and prayer. Previous lead pastoral experience preferred.
This involves several gifts or qualifications:
- A visionary who casts vision & guides in its implementation.
- A s leader who teams with lay leadership to implement the mission and values of IBC.
- Able to oversee & lead in the coordination of services and meetings.
- A lifelong learner who is committed to personal & professional growth.
- Able to recruit and train leadership.
Preaching and teaching
- An able preacher whose sermons apply expositional biblical teaching to everyday life and challenge us toward a vital relationship with Christ.
- A faithful Bible teacher who can teach the Bible to various group in various settings.
- A person who will make regular and timely visits with those who are home bound, bereaved, and ill.
- A listener who offers empathetic understanding of and concern for persons in the routines and joys as well as the crises and transitions of life.
- A counselor who provides opportunities for individuals, couples, families.
- A person who is willing & able to facilitate and coordinate corporate prayer.
Please send (e-mail) Resume to: Immanuel Baptist Church firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Dr. Bruce A Overstreet – Transition Pastor
Immanuel Baptist Church
400 Sunny Drive
Beulah, ND 58523
(701) 873- 4177
E-mail – email@example.com